Three Years of Baron Fig
04 March 2017 by Joey Cofone
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
It’s already been three years since we launched Baron Fig, and even longer since we introduced the Confidant notebook on Kickstarter. It’s been quite a journey, to say the least—one that we couldn’t have done without you.
Our customers continue to surprise us. Every day we receive emails, tweets, and messages from Baron Fig users all around the world. You send us your feedback, share your creations, and inspire us to keep going. We can’t thank you enough.
Here are some milestones we hit over the last 12 months:
- Launched the Vanguard softcover notebook line
- Released the Squire pen after introducing on Kickstarter
- Launched the Archer pencil and Accessories
- Developed Codex for iPhone
- Codex was featured by Apple under “New Apps We Love”
- Launched Standard and Deluxe Starter Kits
- Introduced Limited Edition subscriptions
- Partnered with MailChimp, Uniqlo, and several others
- Custom notebook capabilities increased
- Published Website 3.0 & 4.0
- Reached 90,000+ planted trees for Buy a Book, Plant a Tree
- Tripled the size of our original team, now totaling six
- Improved international shipping rates significantly
- Nearly doubled the number of countries we ship to
- Designed and released several Limited Editions
- Doubled the number of stores that carry Baron Fig
- Introduced two new posters
- Published two new Baron Fig Projects
Over the next year we’re going to continue to focus on the mission: To champion thinkers in their journey to create and inspire the world. We’re always open to feedback—if you have any suggestions please get in touch and let us know how we can do better.
Thank you for being a customer, it means the world to us.
—The Baron Fig Team // Joey, Adam, Jay, Sam, Chandler, Andi