One Year of Baron Fig
04 March 2015 by Joey Cofone
Two limited editions to celebrate one year since launch.
One year ago today we launched Baron Fig with the mission of championing thinkers in their journey to create and inspire. Since then we’ve sent nearly 30,000 notebooks around the world to almost 20,000 users. Today we’re excited to celebrate this milestone by introducing the Maker Limited Editions of both the Confidant and Apprentice.
Here are some milestones we hit over the last 12 months:
• Launched our company and website
• Expanded shipping to 30 countries around the world
• Committed to environmental responsibility with Buy a Book, Plant a Tree
• Started Baron Fig Projects, including the Poster Project & Spotted
• Introduced a 2nd core product, the Apprentice pocket notebook
• Designed limited editions of both the Confidant and Apprentice
• Announced our forthcoming product, the App for Ideas
Over the next 12 months we’re going to continue to focus creating products that further our mission. Your feedback helps tremendously, we pay attention to and respond to every single email, tweet, and post. We couldn’t do it without you.
Thank you deeply.
—Joey & Adam