Thank you for another year of support.
Two years ago we launched Baron Fig. Our mission, from day one, has been to champion thinkers in their journey to create and inspire the world. Since then we’ve sold over 70,000 notebooks to 50,000 people in 30+ countries. It’s been a journey, to say the least.
Here are some milestones we hit over the last 12 months:
- Named “Best Bet for All-Purpose Notebook” by New York Magazine
- Doubled the size of our team, bringing on James and Jay
- Reached 55,000+ planted trees for Buy a Book, Plant a Tree
- Expanded custom notebook capabilities
- Developed Mosaic and Spark iPhone apps
- Tripled the number of stores that carry Baron Fig
- Designed a Planner in Confidant form
- Released the Manifesto poster
- Released the Guardian Confidant case
- Introduced the Charcoal Confidant
- Launched the Squire on Kickstarter
- Designed several Limited Editions
Over the next 12 months we’re going to continue to focus creating products that support our mission. As always, your feedback is tremendously appreciated. Every day we receive dozens of tweets, emails, and messages from the community. Each and every one of those helps us continue moving forward.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. We couldn’t do it without you.
—The Baron Fig Team // Joey, Adam, James, & Jay